Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| First of all I wanna say, sorry Najmah for everyth... | * i need to apologised*First of all, I wanna say s... | Update!Nothing much. Exam season. Anyways, my mat... | Hey guys, didenk is back! pictures below, dated 20... | Yesterday. I went Gadong with my cousins. Inda ku ... | ASSIGNMENTTIME!ANDHAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMY DAD; PG SAIN... | What is your full name? - Dk Nurul Aziemah Aqilah ... | today our school having ART EXHIBITION, it was rea... | today was great! | i got back from mall. |

Thursday 3 September 2009
23:45,

This is my brand new sneakers, BATAH SUDAH BERJARUK! HAHA! and we went to the mall today, kononnya ada cousin's gathering. Well, ada.. but we didn't go sungkai together because they choosing Pondok Sari Wangi Restaurant and we went to the Ayamku Restaurant, instead. THE COUSINS ARE gbah, dihah, amoy and pijah, thanks guys for making this gathering.

Pictures below are random.

Effie, myself and my sister. We're so called NUTS! ;D






HAHA. Ani kes boring, we were just do it for fun.


we take away saja, from Ayamku. and makannya di anu belakang mall ah. HAHA.


Even we went shopping after sungkai! whee. ;D

Me, Dihah, Amoy and my sister. ;D

This is Dihah, my cousin yang kan belayar this 16th september, ):

I saw Nadia! HAHA.



GUESS WHAT?

I Saw HIM!!!!!! like gosh, wth he wearing the blue blouse, but yeah. He seemed like stalking me jualah, because wherever I'd go, he's there. I saw wiwi, Thy, Duan, Ijan, Helmi, Daus, Ridha, Zuratul, Achik and many more. HAHA. We had fun today. Thanks to pijah pasal lanja $1o.