Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| Yesterday. I went Gadong with my cousins. Inda ku ... | ASSIGNMENTTIME!ANDHAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMY DAD; PG SAIN... | What is your full name? - Dk Nurul Aziemah Aqilah ... | today our school having ART EXHIBITION, it was rea... | today was great! | i got back from mall. | I have found a song that saying 'fu*k you b*tch ' ... | Topchart song on my playlist. (most listened) | got back home from DB. | just sit ur ass there and read. |

Saturday 22 August 2009
15:33,
Hey guys, didenk is back! pictures below, dated 20th august kami adakan farewell party during accounting class for najmah. :) she's leaving to Uk.

this is NAJMAH. The one kan belayar kan ke Uk. Tc naj nanti. (:







HERE, my LATEST photos.










well i guess, it's been a long time I haven't update my blog. SORRY GUYS.
anyhow, birthday of the month.
My cousins : FIROL & ABELL.
FRIENDS: Baby Zaty , JAY, WIWI, NORFAH, RAAH & ZARYF, LYNN, ZAYN, TIQAH, ANAM, SHIKIN.
happy birthday kamu!
*HUGS*
well, i know aku batah sudah inda active. ampuuuuuuun! HAHA. and now, it's time to pacahkan otak. I'm having my exam starts on the 26th august till 10th september. Though 4 days saja, i mean the days that i attend but yeah still. =.='
AND i really concerned on my maths, banartah. seriously, I'm blurr~

nextmonth, my birthday is coming, I'm really looking forward for that. P/s: PAPI! YOU OWE ME SOMETHING!
HAHA.
and, laju laju tah papi, GET YOUR CAR LICENSES! AND LETS SNEAK OUT! HAHA.
and, this is fasting month sudah, so SELAMAT BERPUASA you guys.
*BUSY WITH SCHOOL'S WORK*
p/s: didenk active arah facebook.
(kamu kamu, after 10th sep, jalan ah!)
boredom sessions:
MY MOST LISTENED METAL SONGS OF THE MONTH.
  • Killswitch Engaged - My last Serenade.
  • Suicide Silence - A dead Current.
  • Nightwish - Cadence of her last breath.
  • Insomnium - Closing words.
  • Kalmah - Hades.
  • Arch Enemy - Burning angel.
  • The Agonists - Take A Bow.
  • Alesana - What goes around comes around.
  • Flyleaf - Cassie.

24th august 2009

happy birthday to my brother, AMENG. Happy 24th birthday,

may god bless you with long happy life.