Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| today was great! | i got back from mall. | I have found a song that saying 'fu*k you b*tch ' ... | Topchart song on my playlist. (most listened) | got back home from DB. | just sit ur ass there and read. | The answers for all the questions. | Read this. Might be too personal, but i have to. =.=' | the contemporary dance session | oh btw, i forgot to mentioned about our school's u... |

Sunday 17 May 2009
23:54,



today our school having ART EXHIBITION, it was really nice.. I was really impressed with the panda's look and everything on wildness. Haha, i got some of the pictures I'd taken this morning, atfirst I dont have a chance to take a shot of those arts in gallery since I didnt seen anyone clicking heir camera, wth -.-" but finally I sneaked and taken some of the pictures. YahooOOO! and nothing much to say here today, MATHS IS REALLY SUCKS, as always. huh. During after two, i spent my time at library, where i saw Andy Hifni, like sial.. *IM HIDING!* haha. i dont know what subject ia belajar, haha but im happy seeing him there. Honestly I dont have any idea whether he knows me or not but yeah, Im not really hoping too. *fakesmile. Last two days ago, I'd seen him with "Shasha" infront of my accounting class, i bet him saw me though, *sigh. again and again. i'm confused. TODAY, SEJARAH! this is the first time i'm having gastric on my block five subject. -.-" i cant stand it.
here im done. [The photos will be upload tommorow]