Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| I have found a song that saying 'fu*k you b*tch ' ... | Topchart song on my playlist. (most listened) | got back home from DB. | just sit ur ass there and read. | The answers for all the questions. | Read this. Might be too personal, but i have to. =.=' | the contemporary dance session | oh btw, i forgot to mentioned about our school's u... | meeting with counselor -.-" | check this out. The new me. |

Saturday 9 May 2009
07:43, i got back from mall.
haha, tadi i went to mall with my three other friends, haris, cham and kainah, habis semua kami aga -_-" lame. wee went to kbox, atu ramai.. Even we have to wait orang habis nyanyi. Haha. Tapi I had fun today cause I miss my old buddies, especially Haris and we enjoyed lah. Haris bought me lolipop besar, and yet I havent't finished it. Haha. God help me! And masa di mall atu, people keeping shout at me dari jauh " Mj! MJ! " haha, i knw what's that mean, michael jackson. It was like, okay... I got it. Haha. stop talking about mall, lets talk about what did I do this morning at school? Err, I got no comment for that, pasal it was like always saja being cmatu, people would say I'm changed sudah, but actually nahh, Usul muaku ani sudah nampak stress, please understand me. Sorry guys If I was really mean arah kamu, yet memang I need kamu, it just everyone macam ada gap dah. And, I dont need to say lot for that, -_-"
- oh btw, yesterday, I'd go back with my ex, si val. aku terima saja to give the second try, hopefully I'm not gonna do the same stupid mistake, payah bah kan stay lama lama with guys. And that is my problemmm, MAJOR! When I say major, you got me. Tapi hopefully jua, he being serious by the time. p/s: bie, awas if main main, flying kick krg. Haha.


Im done. Night guys.