Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| i got back from mall. | I have found a song that saying 'fu*k you b*tch ' ... | Topchart song on my playlist. (most listened) | got back home from DB. | just sit ur ass there and read. | The answers for all the questions. | Read this. Might be too personal, but i have to. =.=' | the contemporary dance session | oh btw, i forgot to mentioned about our school's u... | meeting with counselor -.-" |

Thursday 14 May 2009
21:57, today was great!
BEFORE
AFTER

I made my own SHEPARD PIE!

err, today aku main rubik cube bah haha the one that my sister asked me to solve, atfirst it was crazy cause i cant solve it, but my sister can solve it less than 30sec. -.-" she kept laughing at me pasal aku inda dpt, haha. Sekali, i gve up. Then she teach me how to solve it then yehhaaaaa! I got it. *sakai. And today juga, i baked my own shepard pie. (h)