Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| Hey guys, didenk is back! pictures below, dated 20... | Yesterday. I went Gadong with my cousins. Inda ku ... | ASSIGNMENTTIME!ANDHAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMY DAD; PG SAIN... | What is your full name? - Dk Nurul Aziemah Aqilah ... | today our school having ART EXHIBITION, it was rea... | today was great! | i got back from mall. | I have found a song that saying 'fu*k you b*tch ' ... | Topchart song on my playlist. (most listened) | got back home from DB. |

Saturday 29 August 2009
07:00,
Update!
Nothing much. Exam season. Anyways, my maths papers (on the 27th august) was fucking hard. Real hard.
Well, I think I'mma gonna fail my maths, for sure. SORRY MISS RIJA.
I'm okay with the statistics except for the last three questions, and I did not do well on my first paper.
and, later
I might be going to SYIKIN'S birthday party. so yeah. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHIKIN! i love you, friend.
*PHOTOS WILL BE UPLOAD, IF THERE IS ANY, LATER*