Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| * i need to apologised*First of all, I wanna say s... | Update!Nothing much. Exam season. Anyways, my mat... | Hey guys, didenk is back! pictures below, dated 20... | Yesterday. I went Gadong with my cousins. Inda ku ... | ASSIGNMENTTIME!ANDHAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMY DAD; PG SAIN... | What is your full name? - Dk Nurul Aziemah Aqilah ... | today our school having ART EXHIBITION, it was rea... | today was great! | i got back from mall. | I have found a song that saying 'fu*k you b*tch ' ... |

Tuesday 1 September 2009
22:00,

First of all I wanna say, sorry Najmah for everything and hope you'll get what you aim all this time. We are here to support you.
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

BON VOYAGE TO NAJMAH( she's going to UK - 1st sep 09)

The Badars: Najmah, Burhan, Malol, Wana, Fatin, Nadee and Me (didenk)


thanks for Najmah's family for treatening us foods for sungkai. (: (jolibee airport)

Najmah, you're my bestfriend forever. Right?



REMEMBER THE BADARS, okay?
This is the pictures when we were letting her in. (: we gonna miss you naj.


ALI, NAQIU AND ASLAM WERE LATE! too bad guys! HAHA.


"Keep the friendship of all of us inside your tiny heart,
we'll miss you wherever you'd go"
"True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost"

You're...My Friend, my companion,

through good times and bad,

my friend, my buddy,

through happy and sad,

beside me you stand,

beside me you walk,

you're there to listen,

you're there to talk,

with happiness, with smiles,with pain and tears,

I know you'll be there,throughout the years!


-didenk.
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BELL! HAVE A BLAST BELL.
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO DEBBY
AND YUSHAZIRAH. (: