Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| today our school having ART EXHIBITION, it was rea... | today was great! | i got back from mall. | I have found a song that saying 'fu*k you b*tch ' ... | Topchart song on my playlist. (most listened) | got back home from DB. | just sit ur ass there and read. | The answers for all the questions. | Read this. Might be too personal, but i have to. =.=' | the contemporary dance session |

Thursday 21 May 2009
09:45,
What is your full name?
- Dk Nurul Aziemah Aqilah @ Adila Yuzrin bte Pg Saini.
How old are you?
- Guess it ;D
Where do you school?
- PTE KATOK!
How well do you play guitar?
- How well is that well? haha. you tell me.
Could you list your very closest friend's name?
- There are lot, you tell me. HAHA.
When there is a frog wanted you to kiss him, what would you do?
- I'll kiss IF the frog would granted me three wishes. ;D
If you really can fly, where would be your destination?
- Somewhere that you will never know. haha.
Will you forget your three years crush easily? why?
- I wish but I can't.
If you are badmood, what will be the words you say it out loud?
- Back off.
What is your favourite name? Why?
- DENKSelquez Chro, haha. I'm currently lovin it.
Did you ever had a friend that closest to you backstabbing you?
- Yes. I wont mention. YOU know who you are.
If you could be a vampire, whose neck will you bite?
- I'll bite you, you and You! haha.
What are you craving for?
- DQ and shepard pie currently.
When was the best of your birthday celebration party you ever had?
- when I was 17. It was lastyear, ;D
Describe four things you could describe about yourself.
- Outgoing, secretive, stylish and sensitive.
Where would you go when you are bored?
- Atas pokok dude ;D
Whats your phone's casing colour?
- blue.
Did you ever missed your ex-boyfriend?
- Hell No!
How many ex-boyfriend you'd got?
- I guess the real one would be 17 haha.
Whats the colour of your hair?
- blonde and black currently.
If you see someone that you hate most infront of you, what would you do first?
- Smack her/him!
What will be the first thing that you wanted to do, that your friends wont approved?
- DRIFTING! haha.
Did you ever lied? when was that?
- Can't remember, but I was not good in lying.
How old were you when you started walking?
- I guessed when I was two. perhaps.
Are you an outgoing person?
- Yeah, you tell me. ;D
What you really want to say to your father?
- PA, happy bithday Iloveyou. (22/5 - today is my dad's birthday)
Did you ever cried infront of your cousins?
- Nahhh..
Who was your best girlfriend when you was a kid?
- Hjh Mardhiah! haaha. Oh imissher.
What you want to do now?
- Scream!
List 10 names of person that you wanted to invite first in your birthday party.
- Ben
- Cham
- Haris
- Epol
- Sakinah
- Najmah
- Putri
- Nadee
- Wana
- Fateen
& more actually.

DONE!