Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| ASSIGNMENTTIME!ANDHAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMY DAD; PG SAIN... | What is your full name? - Dk Nurul Aziemah Aqilah ... | today our school having ART EXHIBITION, it was rea... | today was great! | i got back from mall. | I have found a song that saying 'fu*k you b*tch ' ... | Topchart song on my playlist. (most listened) | got back home from DB. | just sit ur ass there and read. | The answers for all the questions. |

Thursday 4 June 2009
17:35,
Yesterday. I went Gadong with my cousins. Inda ku tahu apa kan di buat sini, but I bought 10 dvds of ANIME. I know I had spent more to the anime dvds. fuhh which I got back home ada jualah around kan midnight. Dikereta atu palui jualah, adakah patut my cousins pasang cerita hantu dikereta, kami liat cerita hantu online plg tu, macam macam dipasangnyaa, iski ia ber broadband, haha. Malam jumaat lagi tu, babi drg ani eh. Yatah when I got back home, buka tarus segala lampu, haha! Malam jumaat yoh. Tapi rasa jua ku kan hilang kan rasa takut atu, membaca tah ku dulu business studies ku yang kami kan test hari isnin ah. Kan kejamban oun macam kajar-kajar kaki ku, takutlah tu maksudnya. bah bah sudah tah cerita pasal itu..
ANYWAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSINS
DAFFS SABLI!
Font size21 years old
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH LONG HAPPY LIFE AND HAPPY WITH YOUR BELOVED ONE.