Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| First of all, I wanna say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY T... | This is my brand new sneakers, BATAH SUDAH BERJARU... | First of all I wanna say, sorry Najmah for everyth... | * i need to apologised*First of all, I wanna say s... | Update!Nothing much. Exam season. Anyways, my mat... | Hey guys, didenk is back! pictures below, dated 20... | Yesterday. I went Gadong with my cousins. Inda ku ... | ASSIGNMENTTIME!ANDHAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMY DAD; PG SAIN... | What is your full name? - Dk Nurul Aziemah Aqilah ... | today our school having ART EXHIBITION, it was rea... |

Monday 14 September 2009
15:00,

Short update saja ah, I know inda lagi batah raya, yeaaa. HAHA and now SEPTEMBER SUDAH. I loike it.
Onthe 10 th september.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HANISAH, 18TH YEARS OLD. May god bless you honey!
and kami jalan jalan saja bali furniture .




HAHA! i drove the car! XD

ON THE 12TH SEPTEMBER, i went to the mall and I got hadiah. XD i saw Ibrina, Bell, QinQin, Haris, Haziq, Putri, kaykay, and ramai lagi ;s

ON THE 13TH SEPTEMBER, pagi we went kubur at tutong then singgah huaho tutong ( where I saw Bazzy ) then patangnya sungkai arah my cousin's.

ani tadi (14th September) I went to the mall with my sister. XD

Birthdays of the month:
1st - BELL.
2nd - Yus and Debby.
6th - Dzaf.
7th - Nadzatul.
10th - Hani and Farrawh.
11th - Belle.
12th - Jibah.
14th - Al & Akim.
16th - ME!
17th - Rashdan.
18th- Hidayah.
29th - Shaa.