Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| This is my brand new sneakers, BATAH SUDAH BERJARU... | First of all I wanna say, sorry Najmah for everyth... | * i need to apologised*First of all, I wanna say s... | Update!Nothing much. Exam season. Anyways, my mat... | Hey guys, didenk is back! pictures below, dated 20... | Yesterday. I went Gadong with my cousins. Inda ku ... | ASSIGNMENTTIME!ANDHAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMY DAD; PG SAIN... | What is your full name? - Dk Nurul Aziemah Aqilah ... | today our school having ART EXHIBITION, it was rea... | today was great! |

Tuesday 8 September 2009
15:00,

First of all, I wanna say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DZAFRINA ALYANA(6th sep), i miss you twins! HAHA. well, it's been awhile sudah you're not in brunei, and I miss you much. seriously, hopefully you'll buy me something for my birthday too. I got few teddies for you! GOSH, IMISSYOUDZAF! and happy belated birthday to my old mate too, Nadzatul(7th sep). aww. So now there's nothing much to post here, just BORING BAH INDA SEKULAH ANI. haha. Gotta see you guys after raya then at school, and KAMU KAMU, jalan wah jalan! Orang inda lagi batah birthday eh. HAHA.

Oh yes, tadi, me and my mom, sister and brother jalan jalan. HAHA. kes boring wah tu, we went shopping arah Hua Ho kiulap, then we went to TAMU kianggeh, like hell. =.= mencari anu penyapu lidi ah macam baie kami disana. HAHA. The hell~ and then we went to pasar tamu, hoho. lapas itu we went to The Mall, =.= sandinya, my sister bought anu crepe ah around 5pm, alum sungkai ah. inda orang terkajut mana tu. HAHA. but it's okay, bukannya kami kan makan awal atu kali.
P/S: IGUANA BABES, i miss you girls!
SB/SDs too. ;D

peace!