Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| Short update saja ah, I know inda lagi batah raya,... | First of all, I wanna say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY T... | This is my brand new sneakers, BATAH SUDAH BERJARU... | First of all I wanna say, sorry Najmah for everyth... | * i need to apologised*First of all, I wanna say s... | Update!Nothing much. Exam season. Anyways, my mat... | Hey guys, didenk is back! pictures below, dated 20... | Yesterday. I went Gadong with my cousins. Inda ku ... | ASSIGNMENTTIME!ANDHAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMY DAD; PG SAIN... | What is your full name? - Dk Nurul Aziemah Aqilah ... |

Wednesday 16 September 2009
23:55,

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ME! yes yes, I'm now LEGAL! ;o

AND OH YES, congrats to my amit because she giving her birth today, (the same birth date as me., whee! finally I've got cousin with the same birthday) too bad we haven't visit my amit yet. ):

Today, we went out for sungkai at big papas restaurant kiulap just after we went the airport, my cousins Dk Fathiyah ke London for her scholarship.



This mY two brothers, Eboy and Aiman followed with my parents.


I ate the menu number 21, haha.

This is my cousin, Dk Fathiyah. Bon Voyage dear.

My birthday cake, at home ni. Thanks to my family!


On the 17th September, we all went to the mall (jalan jalan doing nuts, HAHA). Well we all gone crazy, macam kami taking pictures everywhere, everyminutes. LOL. with family ler of course.

then, we sungkai at Syahiraton Restaurant, Gadong. Daddy treated us as my birthday celebration. Thank you dad!

my mother! ;D

Effie and my sis.

FINALLY THANKS FOR ALL THE GREETINGS.