Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| just sit ur ass there and read. | The answers for all the questions. | Read this. Might be too personal, but i have to. =.=' | the contemporary dance session | oh btw, i forgot to mentioned about our school's u... | meeting with counselor -.-" | check this out. The new me. | its about him. Haha. Really unexpected. | take a look on me and my friends at ptekatok! Rofl. | lets recap. (contemporary dance) |

Friday 8 May 2009
05:12, got back home from DB.




haha. Those are the pictures I have take just now, haha. How is it? Hoho. Oh btw, I'm really ready for my audition nextweek, audition contemporary dance I mean, and I had choose a song, which is.. I wont tell you. ;p But Im truly ready! ;D haha. Anyway yeah wish me luck. Hmm, about today, nothing much to say as I only do my schoolworks, taking photos, and popping around haha joke. And.. Omg, i saw haris just now. He was so cute! Haha.
- accounting done! Maths? Uh-uh.