Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| got back home from DB. | just sit ur ass there and read. | The answers for all the questions. | Read this. Might be too personal, but i have to. =.=' | the contemporary dance session | oh btw, i forgot to mentioned about our school's u... | meeting with counselor -.-" | check this out. The new me. | its about him. Haha. Really unexpected. | take a look on me and my friends at ptekatok! Rofl. |

Saturday 9 May 2009
01:02, Topchart song on my playlist. (most listened)
1. DOGFIGHT - move.

2. Congratulation I hate you - Alesana.

3. This conversation is over - Alesana.

4. Change me - Keri hilson feat Akon.

5. Right round - Flo rida.

6. Josey - Hey Monday.

7. Scream aim and fire - bullet for my valentine.

8. We are broken - paramore.

9. Hysteria - muse.

10. Light On - David cook.

(: and more..