Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| The answers for all the questions. | Read this. Might be too personal, but i have to. =.=' | the contemporary dance session | oh btw, i forgot to mentioned about our school's u... | meeting with counselor -.-" | check this out. The new me. | its about him. Haha. Really unexpected. | take a look on me and my friends at ptekatok! Rofl. | lets recap. (contemporary dance) | buang boring. (lmao) |

Thursday 7 May 2009
17:58, just sit ur ass there and read.
+Where are you right now?
Err.. At dewan bahasa
+What are the last three digit of your phone number?
haha, it's 624
+Did you ever got a crush on someone for a long time?
yes, hmm.. rk buddy.
+Why did you got a crush on him?
haha love can't tell.
+What is your planning for this saturday night?
SNEAK OUT. ;D
+What is your most favourite colour?
err i love green the most
+What the song you love most at moment?
a song by move - DOGFIGHT!
+Did you have a fight with anybody at home?
err yes, my mom.
+Who is the last person you talked to yesterday at school?
Bella
+Did you had a great day yesterday?
yes, i had a relaxing moment buddy. especially atcontemporary dance session.
+Did you ever avoid your friends?
errr, the fact is yes.
+Do you ever confess to a person you love that you love him?
in chat yes, but not face to face.
+What are the best thing happens in your life?
when I been giving everything what I wanted
+With whom do you sleep everynight?
err no one, just with my teddy bear and my psp. HAHA. lame
+What was the most embarassing moment you got?
when I were asked to dance but I didnt dance.
+Can you play music?
yes, piano and guitar.
+Where would you go if you are lonely?
if in school, SICKROOM! haha if at home, yeah my room absolutely.
+What zodiac are you?
virgo
+Your birthdate?
16 september. HAHA.
+Did you ever horny?
Haha No. sial soalannya ani.
+What the last movie(s) you had watched?
err coming soon and fast and furious four.
+What word(s) would you say if you are in desperate mode?
urgent!
+Are you really an outgoing person?
you tell me..
TO BE CONTINUED..
Text Colour