Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| Read this. Might be too personal, but i have to. =.=' | the contemporary dance session | oh btw, i forgot to mentioned about our school's u... | meeting with counselor -.-" | check this out. The new me. | its about him. Haha. Really unexpected. | take a look on me and my friends at ptekatok! Rofl. | lets recap. (contemporary dance) | buang boring. (lmao) | ni nah gmbr2 yg ku kan tunjukkan kamu yg ku grab, ... |

Thursday 7 May 2009
06:36, The answers for all the questions.
Err, nothing much. Why did i avoid you guys?
- idk, this freaks me out. no offense btw.
1. Everytime ps, IF i was in canteen with them, yeah i admit i was like =.=' oh okay, im very invisible there. Anddd *grins.
2. Among them all, only wana is the one closest to me, but.. Since she with her malol, and the ans would be, oh no! Im alone again and again. :d
3. You find it yourself.