Photobucket
disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

Music

archives

credits
recent posts
| the contemporary dance session | oh btw, i forgot to mentioned about our school's u... | meeting with counselor -.-" | check this out. The new me. | its about him. Haha. Really unexpected. | take a look on me and my friends at ptekatok! Rofl. | lets recap. (contemporary dance) | buang boring. (lmao) | ni nah gmbr2 yg ku kan tunjukkan kamu yg ku grab, ... | Congrats jua utk NOY and si gigi vampire -> borhan... |

Thursday 7 May 2009
06:27, Read this. Might be too personal, but i have to. =.='
Okay, first it is about my mum. oh, its my dearly "mum", if you know what do i mean. Its really unacceptable and unforgivable, when... Errr, she didnt buy any of my needs - shampoo, napkin, and bla bla for this month. Its like sial, i know you would say, "why you called your mom like that?" let me tell you, she DESERVED it. I got a long long story to tell, but.. Nvm, :) i'll put it aside. But this is too much, hey you, i'd respected you for almost 18 years, and this you had done to me? Shit. *imoutofmood.
- done here.